Sunday, January 4, 2009

My Kuala Lumpur One Day Trip

My Kuala Lumpur One Day Trip

Very thankful for my Japanese friend visit Malaysia,
it is an honour that I be her "temporary tour guide" visiting Kuala Lumpur at 27 December 2008.

I suppose the main purpose of this Japanese friend is visit her boyfriend who staying in Sarawak,
however it is also an golden opportunity for her to visit around in Kuala Lumpur.

So, I was the tour guide for them (her Sarawak boyfriend) at 27 December,
brought them to KL Tower, National Monument, Perdana Lake Garden & Deer Park, Parliament Malaysia, as well as having Bak Kut Teh at Klang and Shah Alam Mosque.

It is an embarrass for me for never been visit KL Tower.
I been visit Eiffel Tower located in Paris, however never visit such a famous tower located in my country.

I'm enjoying the view and KL scenery up from KL Tower.
I do agree KL is a very beautiful city.
I suppose the view will be more pretty if it is a night scene.


City View from KL Tower

I bring them to National Monument and Lake Garden then.
I never take photo in Nation Monument so I'm glad to take a photo also.


City View from KL Tower


Me and Nation Monument

When we leaving Lake Garden, I show Japanese friend our Parliament.
I will visit Parliament one day as well.


Parliament of Malaysia

I bring Japanese friend to Klang to take Bah Kut Teh as dinner.
When we were in UK (We stay in same hostel while studying in University of Bradford),
she was enjoying Bah Kut Teh that I cook.
So, I bring her to Klang,
eat the most famous food in Klang,
which cook 100% better than mine.


Bah Kut Teh in Klang

On the way back to KL, we past by Shah Alam.
I introduce her Shah Alam mosque, and take a night shot.


Shah Alam Mosque

My Japanese friend comments about Malaysia:
1. Too hot.
2. Feel surprise with 3 major races in Malaysia have their independent culture. She thought "Malaysian" is only one race from Malaysia and she still couldn't feel the different of "Malay" or "Chinese" even she knew us in UK. However she understand once she visit Malaysia.

I'm happy to be a tour guide,
and I'm thinking I suitable to take the job also.
I'll give explaination about the scanery as what I know,
FOC!!!
Anyone want to hire me?
The condition is you have to from oversea :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i from oversea..

Anonymous said...

hahaha.. dato, y u didnt take the picture of ur japanese fren n her bf? only u & the scenery + food.. haiz~~~
next time ur turn to treat me n kw for a FOC trip o~~
thank yOU~~