Friday, July 24, 2009

Yes to ISA + Hidup Melayu

Yes to ISA + Hidup Melayu

While Gerakan Mansuhkan ISA (GMI) organised
to gather 100,000 supporters marching to the palace
to hand over a memorandum to
Yang di-Pertuan Agong Tuanku Mizan Zainal Abidin
on 1st August 2009, Saturday.

However, Majlis Permuafakatan Ummah (Pewaris)
organised the other gathering at the same day,
to support ISA.

I do support in abolish ISA,
however I accept that people have different stand from my thinking,
which is to support in maintain ISA,
but it is really very surprise they are highlighting:
"Hidup Melayu, Hidup Islam".


I don't know what do their mean for "Hidup Melayu", how about other races in Malaysia such Chinese, Indian, Iban, Kadazan and Orang Asli? What is the relation with "Pro ISA" and "Hidup Malaysia"?

Malaysian Silat Lincah Practitioners Association leader, Mahaguru Omar Din said: mar said the ISA was the "key" to maintaining peace in the country.
I can't see any reason that ISA is human right, and protecting Malaysia. What I can see is ISA is always misusing by Barisan Nasional to protect "their own right"!!!.

I could still accept people standing at the other side to support ISA, however Malaysian shouldn't tolerate with those people who are pro-racist.

ABOLISH INTERNAL SECURITY ACT

No comments: