Friday, May 29, 2009

Candlelight Vigil in Sri Kembangan

Candlelight Vigil in Sri Kembangan


DAPSY organised the other candlelight vigil at Sri Kembangan Village, located infrond DAP Sri Kembangan Service Center.
I saw many police when I reach there.
But I wish police do not disturb our function.

Thanks a lot OCBD Sri Kembangan,
they know our right.
They did not do any interruption,
and the Candlelight Vigil finish successfully.

Sri Kembangan State Representative Ean Yong Hian Wah said this is the first time to see so many police in the village since emergency.
I'm totally agree with Hian Wah and I know it is high criminal risk in Sri Kembangan area.
I hope police could focus on criminal instead of our peaceful gathering.

However,
I give credit to PDRM Sri Kembangan for not disturb our vigil.




No comments: