Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Furious News: Wong Chin Huat Arrested Under Sedition Act

A Furious News: Wong Chin Huat Arrested Under Sedition Act


I received a furious sms before I step into cinema to watch
Too Fast Too Furious 4

Bersih spokesperson Wong Chin Huat arrested under sedition act.


Wong Chin Huat is also a columnist.
He was the person to publish "1Black Malaysia".
He urged the public to “paint every state, territory, town and village black” with clothes, headbands, hats, turbans, veils, armbands, ribbons and stickers,
for Perak State Assembly crisis on 7th May.

Wong Chin Huat said 1Black Malaysia is a peaceful,
but it sends a powerful message to the public.

I couldn't see any reason that he could arrested under Sedition Act.

But I'm sure, the movement of Polis Diraja Malaysia is more incitement than Sedition Act.
I'm sure Malaysian will feel furious and disgraceful with Polis Diraja Malaysia.

I feel I'm not safe to walking alone on street.
I read many criminal case on newspaper.
But Polis Diraja Malaysia arrest
a non-criminal person.

Tell me any reason I should trust Polis Diraja Malaysia?



1BLACKMalaysia launched

No comments: