Sunday, October 5, 2008

Blackburn Rovers 0-2 MANCHESTER UNITED

Blackburn Rovers 0-2 MANCHESTER UNITED

After I watch Mamma-Mia movie at Mid Valley, I rush back home for the match Blackburn vs Manchester United at Ewood Park.

This is re-union of Paul Ince and Sir Alex Ferguson

Wayne Rooney who injured and sub-off during mid-week champions league was surprisingly start. With using 4-3-3 tactic in this game, I'm enjoying we controlling the game majority.

Wes Brown header on first half give United leading and Rooney make it second in the net. If Darren Fletcher and Carlos Tevez do not miss the chance, it is 4-0.

I'm enjoying the game as I watching Mamma-Mia :D


Mamma mia, here I go again
My my, how can I resist you?

Mamma mia, does it show again
My, my, just how much I've missed you?

By the way, there is good news from Stadium of Light.
Which is Sunderland 1-1 Arsenal
Arsenal drops points again....
嘛嘛米娅,红魔大胜,
嗳嗳,枪手不胜。。。

1 comment: