Saturday, October 18, 2008

Futsal

~Futsal~

Since I return from UK, I seldom play Futsal.

I really enjoy the moment when I was in University of Bradford, joining gang of Malaysian, playing futsal in Sport Hall of our school.


Since I return from UK, I only play once with my youngest brother's friend.

Yesterday 17 Oct, my youngest invite me and my second brother to play futsal after his PMR exam. I was excited...long time I didn't touch football.

This is the second time I wearing up my boots after return from UK.


So, I enjoy return to the pitch. Run and play. Everyone play with me know I'm not a good player but I enjoy match. I like to run and defend.

We lost 9-4 to our opponent. It is disappointed that I "almost" score twice with lobbing from midfield and hit on the bar in penalty box.

If not, it will be 9-6 :P

Photo took after the match with my second brother beside the pitch.

It is tired after the match. My back is aching.

I'm using this now :(


2 comments:

emusician said...

踢球这么开心啊?!什么时候再去?叫我一起啊!我传你射!

Anonymous said...

Old already lo.. tat's y u need yokoyoko.. hahaha.. better exercise more.. if not, u'll karat ady.. tat time u will need 'tiger' to help u..